Blogger Analytics !!
What is it, huh!? Have you ever heard or used Google Analytics? It's a Google product which can generate detailed statistics about visitors of our website. It is a very useful service for webmaster to analyze their website performances. It can track where visitors come from, what search engine they use to find our website, and some interesting things related with Google Adsense. And, the good news is... it's free :)
Then, I wish Google will integrate its Google Analytics features with Blogger, so that Blogger user can display the result of analytic features easily in their blogs. From this idea, I think Blogger may create many nice widgets such as:
- Blog Counter, it's a simple feature, isn't it?
- Visitors, including from what country, or something like ClustrMap and Globetrackr service
- Most Viewed Post, not according to number of comments, but number of visitors readto the post.
- Browser Statistic, what the most web browser which is used by the visitors
- and so on :D
- Integrated comment form with blogpost... yeah, it's coming soon :)
- Archive page, displays list of our blogpost title grouped by month
- Auto-summarization, generates "read more" link automatically, not by css-hacking.. XD
- Static page
In the end,